27th January 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How to correct wrong name of father submitted in JEE Main application? Will it create any problem at the time of counselling?

Hello sir, My father's name is Ashok Prashad but I wrongly fill my father's name as Ashok Kumar in JEE Main form. Please tell me will it create any problem at the time of counselling? How to correct it?

Related Questions:
  1. Mistake in father's name of JEE Main application form will create any problem?
  2. How to rectify my wrong DOB entered in JEE Main Application Form?
  3. How to make sure that wrong names in academic certificates won't create a problem during selection in any government job?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  5. How shall I correct the mistake in WBSSC Personality Test Online form fillup?
  6. How can I rectify my application form of JEE Main if filled up CBSE instead of BSEB in Board column?
  7. How to change date of birth of CBSE 10th student when school done mistake in writing it?
  8. How can I correct the mistake in the IIT JEE application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When are the forms for B.E/B.Tech available for Kashmiri migrants in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka?
  10. Will it be a problem in writing JEE exam if my Father's name is different in the application form as per Adhaar card?
  11. What should I do if I have given wrong spelling of fathers name in 10th marks list?
  12. Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?
  13. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  14. How to take admission in BIT Mesra?
  15. Possibility of correction in AIPMT application form if mentioned wrong Board name?
  16. Will there be any problem, if my surname is different from my father’s surname?
  17. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  18. Is it possible to make correction in submitted application to CSIR?
29th January 2017, 05:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct wrong name of father submitted in JEE Main application? Will it create any problem at the time of counselling?

1. Central Board of Secondary Education has opened one time window for correction in Joint Entrance Examination Main application form for 2017. Candidates who have made any mistake while filling up their application form can edit mistake and then finally submit it.

2. After final submission, no changes will be allowed at any cost. The last date to correct mistake in application form of JEE Main 2017 is 03rd February, 2017. You can correct your father's name at official website of JEE Main 2017. Make sure there is no other mistakes.
29th April 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct wrong name of father submitted in JEE Main application? Will it create any problem at the time of counselling?

I have made mistake while writing my father's name in JEE. Can anything be done now as i have successfully cracked mains???
14th September 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

While applying for jee main 2020, my father's date of birth being 31/08/1968 , the year selection only comes till 1970. What should I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?