29th September 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How to make sure that wrong names in academic certificates won't create a problem during selection in any government job?

My real name is Rohit Vishwakarma and father's name Sukhdev Vishwakarma but my name is Rohit Vishvakarma and father's name Sukhdev vishvkarma on my 10 marksheet passing year 2012 my 12 th and graduation marksheet name is Rohit Vishwakarma and father's name Sukhdev Vishwakarma, so what I Do that It can not create problem during the selection in any government job?

Related Questions:
  1. What will happen if my name in government job application don't matches with name on certificates?
  2. TSC recruitment and Pending Backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will there be a problem getting a job in iGate via campus placement if I have academic gap?
  4. What would be the problem of getting government jobs if I complete the course with non-local certificates?
  5. Will a tattoo on my ankle and wrist create problem in getting a government job? -- [New]
  6. Will it create any problem if I will appear in 10th again this year?
  7. Possibility of correction in AIPMT application form if mentioned wrong Board name?
  8. Is there any low cost institution which offers MBA education?
  9. Will distance mode degree create problem in getting a government job?
  10. If I score above 80% in B.Tech will I get placement in spite of my Stammering problem?
  11. Cheque not received from WBMDFC yet
  12. Is it possible to get my Date of Birth corrected now while I am studying in class 11th? What is the procedure to do so?
  13. Dilemma between Diploma and AMEI
  14. Will my application form of AIEEE get rejected having overwritten pin code?
  15. Would it create any problem in getting job after scoring 59% marks in 12th? Is this a right decision to repeat 12th class?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan with academic certificates as a security?
  17. Will it be a problem during Job verification if there is a mistake in my Father's name on class 10th and 12th Certificates? Do I need to get it corrected before applying for a job?
  18. Is Ph.D holder eligible for the post of lecture at Arts senior college?
29th September 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make sure that wrong names in academic certificates won't create a problem during selection in any government job?

To avoid the problem of being incorrect name in your 10th standard for government job selection, the only thing you can do is to contact your 10th standard board and apply for your and your father's name correction. If you don't correct the names in your 10th standard certificate, you will be rejected in the selection process of government job. So, try to correct your name and your father's name in 10th standard certificate as soon as possible, so, that you may be selected for government job.
29th September 2016, 11:19 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to make sure that wrong names in academic certificates won't create a problem during selection in any government job?

As mentioned, your name in 10th and 12th certificate is different which will create a lot of problem in coming time if you do not take any action to correct that mistake.
It might happen that you have to lose your job if you have got any job on basis of educational qualification or you will not pass the document verification process if try for job.

So, you should correct it as soon as possible and for that you have to visit the school from which you have completed 10th board examination and write a letter to principal regarding that mistake.
If you are unable to contact school officials then you should visit board office through which you have passed 10th examination.
You have to provide documents such as birth certificate, mark sheet and admit card and other if asked along with the application.

It will take almost one month to provide you new certificate once board verify that correct person has demanded.
23rd January 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is father name is in abbreviated form in my documents is correct??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?