16th March 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to crack civil service if I am a B.Tech 2nd year electrical engineering student?

i am a student of b.tech 2nd year from electrical . i want to crack civil service. how can i prepare for this... please answer me....

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for civil service examination? I am a B.Tech student in 2nd year CSE
  2. How to crack Civil service if I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of Mechanical branch?
  3. How to crack GATE exam after studying 2nd year civil engineering student
  4. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  7. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student, can I appear in Indian Engineering Service exam? -- [New]
  9. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Does CSAT exam has engineering division like Political Science?
  11. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  12. Can you give me ideas for choosing the 2nd subject for Civil Services Exam while doing Electrical and Electronics?
  13. How should I crack the Civil Service Examination? I am a student of B.Tech
  14. Can a B.Tech.(IT) final year student apply for IES exam?
  15. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to crack civil services exam in 1st attempt? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
27th April 2015, 09:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack civil service if I am a B.Tech 2nd year electrical engineering student?

I am very pleased with your interest in Civil service and want to take initiative from now only .

But you have two wait to for two more years to become eligible for the civil services examination .
To crack the services you must have three important things in yourself which is dedication, determination and devotion . If you have these three things you will definitely get success . But I will suggest you to go with English newspaper and keep attention on current affairs .

The eligibility criteria for the examination are:-
Candidates must have graduation degree from a recognized university .
Candidates age must be 21-30 years and relaxation for other category candidates .
Candidates completed in any discipline are eligible .

The pattern of examination is in following manner:-
Examination conducted in three stages:-
Preliminary .
Mains .
Interview.
It is mandatory to qualify in every stages of examination to be a civil service officer .

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?