2nd February 2012, 12:26 PM
crystal sharma

How to crack GATE exam after studying 2nd year civil engineering student

i am a 2nd year civil engineering student and i want to crack the gate exam.please give me some advise...

2nd June 2012, 07:31 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack GATE exam after studying 2nd year civil engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal sharma View Post
i am a 2nd year civil engineering student and i want to crack the gate exam.please give me some advise...
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination is conducted by IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology) on behalf of the National Coordination Board. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate/Post graduate degree course in Engineering/Technology/Architecture or any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent from a recognized University.

GATE Examination is Conducted every year and for this year examination was already completed and if you really want to cracked this examination, then please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern, only then you will be able to cracked this examination.

There are 21 papers list in GATE Examination and you have to choose appropriate paper as per your qualification.

GATE examination consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration which contains 65 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of only objective questions, There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, except for the numerical answer type questions. Each GATE paper shall have a General Aptitude component carrying 15 marks.

So, please start preparing well for this examination from now, you can also take coaching from the reputed institutes near by you, then definitely you will get success in GATE Examination and if you want more information then please check official website.
5th February 2013, 04:08 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to crack GATE exam after studying 2nd year civil engineering student

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination is conducted by IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology) on behalf of the National Coordination Board. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate/Post graduate degree course in Engineering/Technology/Architecture or any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent from a recognized University.

GATE Examination is Conducted every year and for this year examination was already completed and if you really want to crack this examination, then please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern, only then you will be able to crack this examination.

There are 21 papers list in GATE Examination and you have to choose appropriate paper as per your qualification.

GATE examination consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration which contains 65 questions carrying a maximum of 100 marks. The question paper will consist of only objective questions, There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, except for the numerical answer type questions. Each GATE paper shall have a General Aptitude component carrying 15 marks.

So, please start preparing well for this examination from now, you can also take coaching from the reputed institutes near by you, then definitely you will get success in GATE Examination and if you want more information then please check official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?