24th April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed from esteemed university? Am I eligible for the entrance test? I have scored 48% in BSc

I want to do my B.ed from your esteemed university.i have scored 48% in B.sc.Am i eligible for the entrance test?

8th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from esteemed university? Am I eligible for the entrance test? I have scored 48% in BSc

I have completed my graduation this year(science stream)..i gave entrance exam of b.ed of ip university..my rank is 1900..can u plz tell me what is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in ip univ.? do they see just the aggregate or do they also consider the individual subject wise marks..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?