25th April 2016, 02:59 PM
anku1497

How is it to do BBM-IB according to its job scope in Dubai?

Hi, my name is Aakanksha I've completed my 12th from science stream scoring 70%. I don't want to do the most saturated course or study field i.e Engineering or Architecture. I'm very much interested in doing BBM-IB because to me BBM-IB appears to be a very interesting and exciting course as it has its major dealings in International Business. I also find this course as not very saturated thus making a plus point as many students go for BBA and some students are till date unaware of this course in Pune(Maharashtra). I would like to add that after my Graduation I would most preferably do my Post Graduation from Dubai as I want to acquire a job there itself. So I would humbly request all the expertise out here to share their views and opinions about this course. I want to know more many details about this course as i might be unaware of some, as well as pros and cons of BBM-IB and not to forget about its scope of job in Dubai.
Thank You to all the experts and experienced people who read this and answered my requested query satisfyingly.
(*P.S-would like to hear some answers really very quick as the admission dates are close enough in Pune. Thank You once again!)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?