22nd May 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in Aptitude to get selected in PSU?

i m giving so mane exam of govt. sector but i m not selected.. technical portion i m confident for that..pls tell me what percentage of apptitude is required for selection

8th July 2011, 04:35 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in Aptitude to get selected in PSU?

actually this is totally different for different examination even in different year. there may be sectional cut off or may not be in all government examination. some examinations are there in which there are no such criterion that from two portion you have to get minimum of this much marks. but in few examination there are rules that separately you have to get one minimum marks in technical part as well as aptitude part.

as you are saying that you are strong enough in technical part then i will suggest you to work hard for aptitude part. then i am sure within few days you will be strong enough in aptitude part also. after that may be you will be able to clear government examination.

actually in government examination the competition is very high. for a limited number of seat so many students are trying. from a huge number of students only few cleared the examination. this may be one reason that you are not able to clear the examination. then you have to improve more technical knowledge. you must be very much confident about your answer and also you have to cover all the part of the syllabus and also you have to answer correctly almost all question. then i think you will be able to clear government examination.

best of luck.
8th July 2011, 05:38 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in Aptitude to get selected in PSU?

hi dear
In PSU exam
apptitute is important.

for this hoe much is cut off that is not tell
exactly.
because cut off is decided to see the over all result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?