8th September 2012, 12:35 PM
malathi78

Am I eligible to get a job in IT industry?

I am having ten years of teaching experience only. B.Sc(CompTech):78%M.Sc(Comp Tech):85%.H.Scand SSLC :above 75% I am very much interested to work in IT field.Can u pls tel me

12th May 2014, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malathi78 View Post
I am having ten years of teaching experience only. B.Sc(CompTech):78%M.Sc(Comp Tech):85%.H.Scand SSLC :above 75% I am very much interested to work in IT field.Can u pls tel me
Criteria need to get Job in IT Companies:-

The Applicant should be complete B.E/B.Tech course in any Specialization with above 60% percentage of marks from recognized University/Institution.

The Applicant should not have any pending Backlogs in B.E/B.Tech course.

It's Mandatory the Applicant should have good Technical Skill and ready to Concentrate in learning the Technical Skill.

The Applicant should have good Communication Skill.

If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible to get Jobs in IT Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?