17th January 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do civil job like IAS, PCS after scoring 50 percentile? What is the reservation for me?

sir i am a physically handicape with 50 percetage.i want to civil job like IAS,PCS so please tell me that what is the reservation for me in this job

15th January 2016, 11:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do civil job like IAS, PCS after scoring 50 percentile? What is the reservation for me?

There is nothing to worry if you are physically handicapped. You will get age relaxation as well as relaxation in cut off marks in different exams like state civil Services examination as well as Civil Services examination.

To join any of services like IAS, IPS, IRS etc, you must appear for Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year. Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university is academic qualification.

Age limit is 21-42 years for physically handicapped. Work hard with determination to crack the exam, you will get relaxation in marks as set by commission after conduction of exams.
19th October 2019, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do civil job like IAS, PCS after scoring 50 percentile? What is the reservation for me?

Sir I am army exserviceman and I have gratuation complete , who I can give the exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?