1st January 2013, 03:09 PM
barnwalak

What are the opportunities in company secretary? I have completed MBA Marketing

Dear Sir,

I have completed MBA(Marketing) and have 5 yrs. of exp. Please suggest in what way I can get the maximum benefit with CS program.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish

21st December 2013, 01:14 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: What are the opportunities in company secretary? I have completed MBA Marketing

hi dear 4/5 year experience is not enough for be a company secretary in india. To be a C.S you need to be a member of ICSA( institute of charted secretary and administration). CS is a higher post for which you should be cs student. Some important roles of CS are -: 1 - maintain the companys statutary register. 2 - organise the companys board and general meetings. 3 - store company records and so on. If you are realy intrested for Cs job then you can take admision in Cs you are elegible. No doubt you will get bettet chance in india and out of country also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?