30th March 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do degree in laws after passing degree in masters literature?

i have a degree in masters in english literature and one in bachelor of education. now i want to do a degree in laws. how can o do it in correspondence and from where ?

31st March 2013, 06:37 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do degree in laws after passing degree in masters literature?

Hi Guest,

To get a degree in law course you need to give the CLAT exam.

It is an entrance exam for admission in to Law course.

So after applying for CLAT exam and scoring good marks in the entrance examination you can pursue the law course.

Thank you,

All the best.
29th April 2013, 06:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do degree in laws after passing degree in masters literature?

Bachelor degree is the essential qualification for LL.B. Degree must be obtained in any subject. Admission to the course is usually done through entrance exam. Sikkim Manipal University, Dr Ambedkar Law College, etc offer LL.B through distance education program. IGNOU also offers distance education LL.B.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?