19th April 2017, 12:37 PM
sanjana ram

How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to purse my Graduation with B.Sc in Agriculture so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  3. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  4. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  5. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  7. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Com Honors?
  8. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  9. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  11. Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission?
  12. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  13. What is the last date of B.Sc Agriculture application on the basis of class 12th?
  14. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  15. What are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  16. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  17. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue any Pharmacy course being an OBC category candidate?
  18. How can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture from a Government College? What is the procedure to get admission?
19th April 2017, 05:49 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course?

You should have to score 50% to 60% in intermediate standard to get admission in good college. You should have passed intermediate standard from any well recognized board. Good college to pursue B.Sc in agriculture are
1. Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, Jammu
2. University of Agricultural Sciences - Raichur, Raichur
19th April 2017, 07:39 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course?

B.Sc Agriculture refers to Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course of three years with good scope in country like India which is agro based.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture or Mathematics or Biology as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

Further for pursuing the same course from a ICAR recognized government agriculture colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA UG held by ICAR and State CETs like BCECE, EAMCET etc. held by concerned state board of education.
19th April 2017, 07:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing bachelor degree in agriculture course candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various institutes.

The duration of course is 4 year. The required eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB/PCM as main paper.

The age limit and minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination varies with entrance examination conducted by various institutes and by ICAR ( AIEEA).
19th April 2017, 09:04 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

To be eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture, candidate needs to secure 50% marks in 12th Standard with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics or Intermediate in Agriculture stream.

Few of the colleges were offering this course directly without any entrance test purely on merit basis. To pursue B.Sc agriculture, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) will conduct an entrance exam. Based on rank obtained in entrance exam will get the seat in respective College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?