30th October 2011, 02:06 AM
MunirAshley

How to do get Ph.D degree online in Biological Mathematics after doing MSc in Applied Maths?

I would like to earn PhD degree online in Biological Mathematics. I have done M.Sc in Applied Maths & got more than 30 years of teaching experience. Please provide me complete information.

6th January 2018, 12:32 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How to do get Ph.D degree online in Biological Mathematics after doing MSc in Applied Maths?

No, it is not possible to do PhD decree through online course. PhD is the uppermost level of study that an individual can achieve in any field of study and specialization. This academic level enables you find out academic secrets that have never been utilized or discovered. It requires a deep study. So how one can get PhD degree through online?, it is absolutely not possible and also not valid,if any college provides by breaching the rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?