16th September 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Indian Academy of sciences? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year

Sir/Madam
I am doing b-tech 3rd year. I want to do internship in Indian Academy of Sciences. So please give me some instructions about that and tell me something about how to write the motivation to apply for that.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  3. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  4. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  5. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. How get an internship from L&T?
  9. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  10. How should I do internship after doing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  13. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  14. Can I do internship in 3rd year at Wipro?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  17. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  18. Where can I do internship in Bioinformatics? I am a 3rd year UG student in Biology Sciences and Bio-engineering in IIT Kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?