12th February 2011, 11:09 AM
Megha1991

Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?

Is M.Tech can be done trough correspondence under university of calicut? Is it valuable? Please send me procedures for doing M.Tech as correspondence.

22nd February 2011, 11:15 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?

I dont think they offer correspondence courses for M.Tech as I couldnt find any information about it anywhere. However they offer few M.Tech courses on regular basis

Yes they do offer M.Tech courses.

The selection of candidates is done on the basis of GATE score.

THe eligibility criteria for M.tech courses is

The candidate must have passed his B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks

Non GATE students can also apply for the course but candidates with GATE score will be more preferred

The candidate must be passed with AICTE approved college
23rd February 2011, 07:03 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?

Yes it conducts.

You have to get form and to apply it.
30th April 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed mca and i am also doining m.tech with correspondance from networking ,can i direct admission to the networking ?
30th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

could you please give the list of m.tech course under calicut university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?