15th September 2013, 01:06 PM

How to do M.E in reputed universities? I am doing final year ECE department

I am doing final year ece department. I want to do ME in reputed universities so I want to write gate exam. But I can't go for coaching class I have previous 5 years question papers. I am practicing that paper, that is enough to score good marks or not.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top reputed companies offering project for the final year BE(ECE) students?
  2. How to do project at DRDO? I am a final year student of ECE department
  3. How to get a government or a good reputed company in Bangalore? Where to do my final year ECE project
  4. How to get a job in customs department? I am doing final year ECE
  5. How should I prepare for GATE exam myself? I am a final year student from ECE department
  6. Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?
  7. Which courses I can do like SAP, Embedded Systems being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  8. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  9. Which are the project companies for ECE? I am a ECE department
  10. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  11. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in reputed universities like JNU, DU, Kurukshetra University?
  13. Final Year Project in reputed companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  15. How to do my project in government company? I am a student of ECE department -- [New]
  16. How to get a job after completing B.E? I am a 3rd year ECE department student
  17. Information about Ph.D in detail? Which are the universities reputed for Ph.D course?
  18. How to do final year project in any ECE core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying ECE final year

30th November 2017, 04:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do M.E in reputed universities? I am doing final year ECE department

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a tough exam and you need to practice a lot in order to crack this examination. Your fundamental concepts of technical subjects from 1st to seventh semester will decide whether you can secure a good rank or not.

Work on technical subjects and practice objective questions and previous years papers. In addition to five previous year papers, you should practice more mock test papers of GATE examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?