3rd August 2012, 04:28 PM
sangeethanisok

How should I prepare for GATE exam myself? I am a final year student from ECE department

i am the final year student from ece department .
i am just having 6 month of time within this period how shall i prepare for gate exam myself?

16th October 2012, 01:10 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE exam myself? I am a final year student from ECE department

Practice as many model test papers as possible.

While studying a chapter, do ask yourself following questions “What”, “How”, and “Why” and see improvement.

Analyze your score in model test papers and compare your performance periodically to see how you improve.

In case of doubts ask some expert or use forums to discuss questions prepared by experts.

Consult your professors and seniors in case of any doubts.

Join a coaching institute if you feel the need.

Keep yourself updated about the recent developments in GATE by either logging on to Learn hub or their official site. Check the latest syllabus and paper pattern before you start preparing.
16th October 2012, 02:08 PM

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE exam myself? I am a final year student from ECE department

I am giving you some tips related to GATE.
1>Always follow some books related to GATE.
2>Study thrrowly all the chapters & try to prepare some notes.
3>Keep urself updated.Always check the recent syllabus & paper pattern
4>if you can try to join discurssion forum it will help you a lot.
Try to follow my tips & you will sure succed in GATE EXAM.
7th January 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i'm udhayakumar. i'm studying 2nd year Ece dept .after 4 years i wanna study M.E in top university in india.is gate exam best for it?.what type of questions are their ask i.e which subject? in which subject i shoud concentrate.and fee structure.... and my email id is [email protected] .please send the answer for my mail id.. i 'll hope you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?