3rd August 2012, 09:01 PM
manali3

How to do masters in Networking outside India? What is the criteria and procedure? I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer

i am electronics & telecommunication engineer with first class. i want to do masters in networking out of india. can i do it? what is the criteria and procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?
  2. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO? -- [New]
  3. Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?
  4. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  6. What to do next after completing Masters in Telecommunication?
  7. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  8. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo?
  9. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  10. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  11. What to do after B.Tech ECE : M.Tech or MBA?
  12. What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  13. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Syllabus of BEL off campus exam?
  15. Last 10 years question papers for section engineer in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  17. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
15th May 2016, 10:36 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to do masters in Networking outside India? What is the criteria and procedure? I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer

You need to give GRE exam to do masters in US and Canada.
If you want to do MS in UK, Germany or Australia then you need to give IELTS exam.
Criteria for GRE is 320 above out of 340 and you need to clear TOEFL exam if the university has that criteria too.
Other than this you have to maintain a 60% aggregate throughout all the semester in the engineering.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?