16th March 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?

what is work of electronics & telecommunication engineer? ,AND what are the different area where electronics & telecommunication engineers can work ?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?
  3. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  4. In which sector should an electronics and communication engineer work to get a better earning in future?
  5. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Last 10 years question papers for section engineer in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  9. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  10. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Last 5 years question papers for Junior Engineer Mahatransco for electronics and telecommunication
  12. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  13. Exams for jobs in railways after BE ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  15. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  16. What to do after Btech Electrical in process Instrumentation?
  17. Syllabus for ISRO for Electronics and communication engineer?
  18. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
14th July 2016, 12:26 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?

Electronics & telecommunication engineers can take following jobs:

1. IT industry- This one is quite easiest as few of the CS/IT subjects are already covered in electronics curriculum. And there are good number of Entc students who end up in IT sector.

2. Telecom industry- Jobs are not many in telecom but it comes second to IT. Here job roles vary drastically. You may be roaming in localities or villages troubleshooting towers or you may be having a office job in a telecom based IT company.

3. VLSI(Very large scale integration)- These are slightly rare and I know only one or two people from my known circle working in this industry. What I know is companies don't recruit much from normal colleges and you will have to do some course or training to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?