26th February 2013, 10:17 PM
Deeptansh Bhatia

How to do MBA after doing mechanical engineering?

i am doing mechanical engg. currently and later on want to do mba what is scope for me and which exam should i take
CAT , MAT

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Pune and Hyderabad after passing mechanical engineering
  2. How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?
  3. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  4. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  5. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  6. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to do MBA after doing mechanical engineering?
  9. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?
  11. How to study MBA after doing mechanical engineering course in India?
  12. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. How to do MBA after doing first year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I want to join Automobile Industry
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field?
  16. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which specialization in MBA will be beneficial for me being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do MBA after passing mechanical engineering
20th May 2013, 12:38 AM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA after doing mechanical engineering?

For doing MBA after doing mechanical engineering, you should give Entrance exams such as:
MAT(Management Admission Test)
CAT(Common Admission Test)
GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test)

Admission for MBA is based on the Final Merit list
If you crack any of these exams with very good score,then definitely you can get admission for MBA Course in top Colleges like IIMs

For further information related to exams,please visit
Website for CAT:-http://www.catiim.in/
Website for MAT:-http://www.aima-ind.org/
24th July 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after doing mechanical engineering?

hai i did my b.e in mechanical engg can i do mba in part time ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?