22nd August 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%

I completed my graduation with 42%.threw correspondence.I was no completed my 12th standard. shall i go for the MBA correspondence study

1st May 2014, 02:28 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%

Sorry, you are not eligible for the CAT test as your score is way too low. You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. The Common Admission Test is basically conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management for admissions into the IIMs.
4th May 2014, 06:56 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

This course is in good demand in these days as there are plenty of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course.

Here is the eligibility criteria required to join this course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Some of the popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

As you have scored only 42% of marks in your Graduation, you are not eligible to apply for most of the Entrance Exams.

However I suggest you to apply for MAT Exam as you are eligible to give this Exam.

No percentage of marks are required for the candidates in Graduation in order to apply for MAT Exam.

This Exam is being conducted 4 times in a year.

Have good preparation for this Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?