13th November 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance examination for admission in IIT?

sir, i have completed my class 10th examination from cbse board and i am looking for admission in IIT ? please help me out sir regarding the procedure and entrance examination for the same

13th November 2015, 10:48 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and entrance examination for admission in IIT?

IIT stands for the Indian Institute of Technology. The minimum qualification required for undergraduate courses in technology from IIT is 10+2. Any candidate who has done 10+2 from a recognized stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English can apply for the entrance exam of IIT.

The entrance exam for IIT admission is called Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the CBSE and it has two stage, you have to clear both the stages JEE Mains and Advanced for admission in IIT.

First of all you must do 10+2 in science stream with mathematics.
13th November 2015, 11:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance examination for admission in IIT?

To get the admission in the IIT you have to qualify in the JEE examination conducted every year.

The JEE examination is conducted in the two stages and the candidates have to qualify in both the stages for the final admission in the IIT. The eligibility to appear for the JEE examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the PCM as main subject.

So, you need to start the preparation to qualify for the examination. The examination paper contains of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?