11th July 2011, 12:08 AM
Amruta99

Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA?

Is Sikkim Manipal University is good for MBA ?....please tell me if it is

Related Questions:
  1. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  2. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  3. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  4. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  5. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  6. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  9. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  14. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  15. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  16. Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?
  17. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  18. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
12th May 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA?

What is the procedure to take admision in mba in smu??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?