6th January 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in UK after scoring 55% in final year graduation?

i want to mba from uk . i am study in final year of graduate in graduate 55.00% marks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in UK after scoring 55% in final year graduation?
  2. Scope of doing MBA after graduation in B.Com? -- [New]
  3. Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?
  4. What should I do after scoring 37% in graduation in B.Com between B.Ed and MBA?
  5. Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?
  6. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam? I am a final year of graduation
  7. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam after doing final year of graduation
  8. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take admission in MBA distance after passing B.A final year?
  10. Best colleges for MBA in India?
  11. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  12. What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  14. How to get admission in MBA or M.Com after scoring 64% in graduation from NCWEB?
  15. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  16. Which is better to study among M.Tech(IT) and MBA(IT) for B.Tech(IT) final year student?
  17. Can I fill the form for BBA and give the exam after completing 12th with Commerce and Maths?
  18. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
25th November 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in UK after scoring 55% in final year graduation?

what are the universities which accept students with 55% marks for doing mba in uk?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?