23rd May 2012, 12:00 AM
govindgupta22386

How to do MCA after passing B.A final year?

sir
i am govind iam doing b.a final year but next year i do to m.c.a but i have not meath 10+2 what can i do

23rd May 2012, 07:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA after passing B.A final year?

Any graduate can apply for the MCA course. But it is a must for them to have studied maths in 12th standard. Also many of the universities insist that they should have studied the same in the first year of graduation too. Since you have not studied the same you cannot apply for this course. You can probably join for certification courses in NIIT or Aptech.
23rd May 2012, 10:56 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by govindgupta22386 View Post
sir
i am govind iam doing b.a final year but next year i do to m.c.a but i have not meath 10+2 what can i do
If your interested to apply for MCA course after completing BA course then you should having Mathematics subject in 12th standard / Bachelor degree . If you not having Mathematics in 12th standard then your not eligible for MCA course. Because Mathematics subject is Mandatory to apply for MCA Course . Top MCA College in requires Mathematics . So, without Mathematics it's difficult to get admission for MCA course in reputed Institution / University.

MCA is an 3 years Master degree and the course is divided into six semester . This Course having good job prospectus in both the Government as well as private sectors .

The Eligibility Criteria for MCA differ from Institution / Institution . To apply for MCA course you should satisfy the eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria :-
-------------------------

-You should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized university .
-You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Graduation .
-You should qualified in Entrance Examination which conducted by the Institution .

Note :- The candidate should Compulsory having Mathematics subject in
12th standard (or) Bachelor degree to get admission for MCA course in reputed institution .

Entrance Examination for MCA Entrance Examination :-
------------------------------------------------------

-All India MCA Entrance Examination
-National Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
-ICFAI Entrance Examination
-Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination

MCA Examination Pattern :- Mathematics , English Language , Reasoning Ability etc...

Reference Books for MCA Entrance Examination :-
------------------------------------------

You may not having Mathematics subject in 12th standard as well as Bachelor degree . So, It's very difficult to get admission for MCA course in reputed Institution.
23rd May 2012, 04:19 PM
sangita.gajjar

Eligibility Criteria :-

-You should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized university .
-You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in Graduation .
-You should qualified in Entrance Examination which conducted by the Institution .

Note :- The candidate should Compulsory having Mathematics subject in
12th standard (or) Bachelor degree to get admission for MCA course in reputed institution .

Entrance Examination for MCA Entrance Examination :-

-All India MCA Entrance Examination
-National Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
-ICFAI Entrance Examination
-Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination

MCA Examination Pattern :- Mathematics , English Language , Reasoning Ability etc...
29th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.sc zoo and in 12th i have maths subject can i do mca. is it useful. can u give suggestion. pls reply soon
7th June 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir , what is the name of the entrance that we had to crack to get admission into mca
22nd July 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have to do mca and i m the student of B.A final year but i had not math subject and is it compulsory we have math subject for mca entrance i m a hard-worker boy i m practice the all maths book for qualified mca entrance can i do mca entrance?
30th April 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mca after B.A. So give me same solution how it possible
13th June 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm a b.a. Student and i passed 12 th with mathematics and want to do Mca can i do?plz suggest
23rd September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir mera b.a. Last year hai english subject hai usme aur kya mai m.c.a. Kar sakta hoo..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?