30th July 2012, 03:22 PM
preethusan

How to do MS in Abroad after doing B.Tech? What are the benefits of GRE test?

i am doing btch now i want to do ms in aboard so tel me what is the benefit of gre test ..?.

19th October 2012, 07:58 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Abroad after doing B.Tech? What are the benefits of GRE test?

hi,
You can study after b.tech in abroad for higher degree.
[IMG]www.msmc.edu/image.axd/624d446ff9724b568ee27ed7908e7992.jpg[/IMG]
You have to apply GRE and TOEFL test.
GRE exam stands for graduation record test.
GRE alone does not guarantee admission to any of the graduate Schools or Universities abroad, but the test can be looked upon as the first major hurdle to be cleared in the process of getting admission in the Graduate school of choice.
GRE is administered worldwide in two separate sets by Educational Testing Services, United States.
GRE General Test measures critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning skills that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are not related to any specific field of study.
The GRE Subject Tests gauge the undergraduate achievement in eight specific fields of study.
A candidate may take either GRE General Test or GRE Subject Test or both depending upon the courses and the Institute or University requirements.
TOEFL exam stands for test of english forigen language.
This test is conducted by to test the english language.
Good luck.............................
25th September 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Abroad after doing B.Tech? What are the benefits of GRE test?

what is gap period that after b.tech so that we can go for MS.?
27th December 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m completed b.tech(ece) in PTU.i want to go for M.S. i want to know about gre exam ,its new syllabus ,and which country is preferable for it.
And what will be total charge to complete my MS.pls rely on my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?