21st August 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in Statistics after pursuing B.Tech degree

I'm currently pursuing a B.Tech. degree. I want to do my post-graduation in Statistics and I've been told that doing so is not worth it. Is it true?

Are there any other courses in Statistics that I can go for?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  2. Can I apply for government jobs after completing final year engineering in IT?
  3. What is the scope in M.A stats? I am pursuing M.A statistics
  4. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  5. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  6. Degree or diploma in statistics or mathematics through distance education? -- [New]
  7. Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?
  8. Can a student appear for medical exam after doing B.Tech in India?
  9. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  10. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  11. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  12. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission?
  13. Masters degree in statistics through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Want to know about the entrance exams of engineering
  15. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  16. Chance of qualifying GATE exam with 25.66 marks in Mechanical paper for OBC category student?
  17. Should I take admission in CS while pursuing my degree in B.Com? Is it possible to manage degree and CS both at the same time?
  18. Syllabus for entrance test for mtech in VIT?
27th August 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in Statistics after pursuing B.Tech degree

what is minimum percentage in U.G. for to do P.G.statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?