23rd March 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes and industries in India providing summer internship for MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology student?

I am 1st year M.sc nanoscience and nanotechnology student, i want to know which r the institutes and industries in india which provide summer internship...please guide me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes providing summer internship program for nanotechnology branch students in India?
  2. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  3. Scope of Ph.D in abroad for M.Phil in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology candidate?
  4. Industries offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student
  5. Scope of Nanotechnology in India after doing M.Tech in IT? Any job opportunities in India after doing M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology?
  6. How to apply for summer internship? I am a first year student of B.Tech in nanotechnology
  7. List of institutes offering Internship to Robotics student in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  10. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  11. How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester
  12. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  13. What are the job offers in nanotechnology? I am a UG BSc microbiology student
  14. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  15. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  16. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  17. List of institutes available for doing summer internship while doing MSc in Geophysics at Bharathidasan University?
  18. Petrochemical Industries offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
24th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes and industries in India providing summer internship for MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology student?

Halo sir
I m student of b.sc.in (botany,zoology,chemistry)
I have low percentage(55) Can I get admitation in nanotechnology & which colleges I can aply
Thanx
3rd September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes and industries in India providing summer internship for MSc Nanoscience and Nanotechnology student?

iam student of integrated m.sc nano technology 4th year i have to do project you have any suggestions please give
16th December 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.tech M.tech nanotechnology qand i'm in 2nd year right now...This coming summer i've to do an internship..... please suggest any options for it..........
28th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.tech Nanotechnology 2nd year. Which are the companies provide internships or industrial training during summer vacations?
9th March 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Any training classes for b.tech nanotechnology which companies producing this function? Please reply immdetiely......
19th October 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

hi friendz i'm doing my btech nanotechnology can anyone suggest any internships and training program .plez do notify me on this query email:[email protected]
15th February 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

i am doing msc in nanoscience and nanotechnology first year student plz tell me which institutes and industries in India providing summer internship for MSc
Nanoscience and Nanotechnology and how to apply ? what is the pattern of write the latter any scientist or profsser for training purpase? my email [email protected]
26th June 2015, 01:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the companies for internship for nanotechnology department:-

1. RV-VLSI Design Center, CA-70,36th cross Road, 26th main Road,4th T Block,Jayanagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4078 8574

2. Indian Institute of VLSI Design & Training, 296, Koramangala 1 Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 6874

3. Maven Silicon, Best VLSI Training Institute, Bangalore, 2nd Cross Road, Omkar Nagar, Arakere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 5692

4. VLSIGURU VLSI Training Institute, 154, 2nd Main Road, Munishwara Layout, Kodichikkana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 099861 94191

5. VLSI Training Center, Verifxn Pvt Ltd., 983, Service Road, Bank Avenue Colony, Hormavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 08762
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?