30th January 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer training from L&T? I am a 2nd year Mechanical student

sir i m a second year student of mechanical engineering and i want to do my summer training from L&T so please tell me the process to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do summer training from L&T? I am a 2nd year Mechanical student
  2. What is the procedure for summer tranning in Bokaro stell plant for 2nd year Mechanical student?
  3. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  5. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  9. How to do summer training in Noida and Ghaziabad after passing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Branch
  10. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  12. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  13. Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  15. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  16. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to do summer training while doing mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
3rd February 2012, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training from L&T? I am a 2nd year Mechanical student

It is really important and also added advantages to undergo industrial training while you are doing your engineering course. To apply for training program at L.T. you would have to follow the usual procedure. You will have to collect the contact details of the HR person of the concerned department. L&T is a company having various domains, so you would have to send them your requirements. It would also be better if you prove your merit with them. This could give you and added advantage. Usually companies prefer students from 3rd year onwards for summer training, but it is always worth a try.
3rd April 2012, 09:02 PM
gudiya kumari 9931

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training from L&T? I am a 2nd year Mechanical student

best companies name which provide summer training for 2nd year computer science b.tech student
20th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech civil 2nd year. now i want to know,where i make my summer training of 6 weekssssssss .
17th November 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

i am 3year civil student and i want to do minor training in l&t or any army area help me??
9th February 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engineer. How I am training in summer in L&T in baroda either surat in gujarat?
2nd November 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am a 2nd year btech civil engineering student of nit agartala .how i am traning in summer in l&t
17th March 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year student of mechanical engineer.. what is the procedure of do training in L & T?
4th February 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i am 1st year student of computer science and engineering. what is the procedure to apply for internships at l&t?
1st April 2015, 12:11 AM
u13me051

Sir,
I am B.Tech (ME) 2nd year student from nit surat.Iwant to do summer internship in L&T.So please inform me if post available.
Email:[email protected]
mob-7041668076
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?