12th November 2010, 07:56 AM
Prateek Das

How to enroll for NDA? Date of Entrance Exam and How to prepare for it?

how to enroll for the forthcoming NDA exams ?????
the date for the next NDA exams????
how to prepare for it ??????

14th November 2010, 01:26 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for NDA? Date of Entrance Exam and How to prepare for it?

Dear das
you have to keep updated with employment newspaper where they publish their notification for NDA and however most probably it held in month of April and August month of 2011.
and coming to preparation you have to good at all your subject like HISTORY,GEOGRAPHY,CIVIL,MATHS and other with a sound knowledge of G.K.
Hope this information help you.
14th November 2010, 04:44 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for NDA? Date of Entrance Exam and How to prepare for it?

IT easy to enroll for NDA you must pass 12 th class and your age should be between 161/2 to 19 year old.
Form feature and fill up form procedure will be available in employment form so have a regular view on employment newspaper.
and prepare for your subjects with g.k.
15th January 2011, 11:40 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to enroll for NDA? Date of Entrance Exam and How to prepare for it?

Well friend,

Details regarding NDA and How to fill Nda forms for it.

NDA is conducted by UPSC Exam twice every year, one will be in April and Another one is in August 2011.

For notification NDA I , it will be notified in the October month and NDA II will be notified in the April Month.

For Enrolling NDA you need to track for the Notification in the Employment News.
Even you can refer Website:- www.upsc.gov.in

Buy Application (UPSC) forms from Various GPO's for 20 Rupees And even Revenue stamp

Fill it after surveying each and every columns

You need to fill NDA section For NDA exam

After filling up the form, you will send this form to UPSC Address.

You will have NDA exam in April and results will be out in the month of November.

Good luck.
24th January 2011, 04:10 PM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Friend,

The Exam for NDA is conducted by UPSC twice in a Year. In 2011 exams are scheduled on 17.4.2011 and 21.8.2011.

To write this exam you will have to submit application form to the UPSC. Dates for registration for 17.4.2011 exams are over.

The notification for 21.8.2011 NDA II exam will come in April 2011.

The eligibility of NDA is

12th appearing or pass
Age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years
Only male candidates are allowed.

For NDA exam you will have cover your 11th and 12th class syllabus for maths, and questions will also be asked from english comprehension and history, geography and Current affairs.

For Details kindly visit www.upsc.gov.in

Good Luck.
10th March 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

time management in nda exam
20th March 2011, 05:02 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hi,
National Defence Academy Examination

Notification for NDA: 9th of April 2011.
Last dates for receipt of application: 9th of May 2011.
EXAM DATE: 21st August 2011.

Eligibility Criteria:

Marital Status and gender: Unmarried male candidates

Educational Qualification:
(i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Nationality - A candidate must be either
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India).
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. However, the certificate of eligibility will not be necessary in the case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.

Physical Fitness:
Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards.

For more details, please refer to www.upsc.gov.in or the Entrance Notification.
21st March 2011, 05:37 PM
HIMANSHU ADHIKARI

Thumbs up Re: How to enroll for NDA? Date of Entrance Exam and How to prepare for it?

NDA exams are conducted in two stages as NDA I and NDAII by UPSC.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR NDA I

DATE OF NOTIFICATION-16 OCTOBER 2010

LAST DATE OF FORM SUBMISSION- 15 NOVEMBER 2011

DATE OF EXAM -17 APRIL 2011

since date of form submission for NDA I are over you can apply for NDA II
whose details are given below:-

IMPORTANT DATES FOR NDA II

DATE OF NOTIFICATION-9 APRIL 2011

LAST DATE OF FORM SUBMISSION-9 MAY 2011

DATE OF EXAM -21 AUGUST 2011

To write this exam you will have to submit application form to the UPSC.

FOR PREPARATION YOU CAN USE THE FOLLOWING BOOKS:-

1)-Arihant Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination Guide

2)-Upkar National Defence Academy Examination

3)-NCERT books of class 10,11 and 12

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN VISIT THE OFFICIAL SITE.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

BEST OF LUCK FOR EXAMS
7th April 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of NDA exam?
23rd June 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I'am a student of class 11 , so can i fill up the entrance form which will come in the month of october or november . At that time my age will 16½. So can i apply for it ??
13th August 2011, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Pls who may be there to ans this qeusion .i have go many place but no way i rot my exam and i made it .i took my weac result verey good and cleen .no way i have spent 100and50nira. no way :am tall black smart strong fit.my name is peter odey.from cross river state yala loca govt .08054828787 send ur number
20th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

from where we can get the enrolment form ?
7th December 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11th and my age is 16 year 9 month can i appear for exam which is coming in october 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?