30th October 2012, 12:57 PM
jaiswa.v

How to enter in BSc Agriculture?

how to enter in to the study of b.s.c agriculture?please tell me straight forword answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  5. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  8. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  9. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  10. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  12. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  13. How can I enter in Agriculture field with degree in BSc Electronics?
  14. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  16. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  17. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  18. How to take BSc Agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
9th December 2012, 09:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in BSc Agriculture?

Candidates having completed 10 + 2 can apply for B.Sc degree in Agriculture. Science students are eligible to apply for this bachelor’s degree. Admissions in most cases are done on merit basis. Universities like CCS Haryana Agriculture University, conducts entrance exam for selection. LPU also carry out selection test for integrated B.Sc M.Sc program in Agriculture.
6th April 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in BSc Agriculture?

How to apply for agri entrance exam and which is the last date for application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?