9th January 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What steps to follow to apply for B.Tech course after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam, What steps to follow to apply for B.Tech course after completion of diploma course? Can you please give me the complete information on the same with details for me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
6th April 2018, 04:06 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What steps to follow to apply for B.Tech course after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, What steps to follow to apply for B.Tech course after completion of diploma course? Can you please give me the complete information on the same with details for me? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!
After Diploma in Engineering you can apply for B.tech and you will be given admission directly into 2nd year which is called lateral entry.
For admission to 2dn year B.tech a candidate should have done Diploma in Engineering(3year course) after class 10th.State government conduct joint admission test for these programs.While applying for 2nd year Entry you need to mention in the application form that you have a 3 year diploma instead of 10+2.After successful application,you need to appear in the examination.If you clear the exam then you can choose your desired branch as per availability and take admission in the same.
Different states have different exam schemes,so you need to check your state's technical education website for the more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?