26th May 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

How to face the board exams in 10th?

I'm very tensed of 10th so now in tis starting of the year itself i'm getting tensed tat how to face board exams in 10th

Related Questions:
  1. Can I face any problem in Interview for IAS process having completed 10th from Open Board?
  2. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. How can I prepare for IIT JEE while in 9th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  6. Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?
  7. What is the date of admission form sale for 11th class?
  8. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board? -- [New]
  10. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  11. Is it a barrier to mention aggregate percentage of 10th and 12th ICSE Board exams?
  12. In which class shall a 2 years and 9 months kid should join? What should be the age for appearing in CBSE 10th board exams?
  13. Tips to prepare for 10th board exams?
  14. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  15. Best board of education among ICSE, CBSE or GSEB?
  16. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th BSEB Board exam?
  17. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  18. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
26th May 2012, 11:37 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to face the board exams in 10th?

hi
you should not worry about the exams of 10th class.
if you want to top the 10th class then you will have to follow these simple rules:
1.Keep your mind cool and free from tense.
2.Read 3-4 hours a day.
3.listen good music.
4.Make notes of the subjects in which you are facing difficulty.
5.Read like playing game this will give you knowledge as well as keep interest in study.

so you can follow the rules given above for getting good result in 10th class exam

thank you.............
all the best.......
23rd June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i give open 10th board exam i live in rajasthan at jodhpur what are the fee charges after giving the exam can i take admisson in 11th in private schools ?
20th January 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I score more than 95% in tenth board exam?
1st March 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

to be cool and listen music and be free but be in a study mood
16th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i concentrate on my study?
26th March 2014, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

i wll read all question answer while me wrttng exam all wll forget i want to score more marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?