9th May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the entrance exam form for MBBS in Wagodia medical college Vadodra?

I want to fill entrance exam form for MBBS in Wagodia medical college Vadodra. Please, let me know how can I do that.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  2. How to fill up MBBS entrance exam form of JIPMER?
  3. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  5. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  6. Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?
  7. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  8. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  9. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  10. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS? -- [New]
  12. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College
  13. How will I get the application form for MBBS entrance test in St. Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  14. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  15. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  16. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  17. Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam
  18. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
14th December 2017, 02:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill the entrance exam form for MBBS in Wagodia medical college Vadodra?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and the duration of course is of five year.

Now, there is single national level entrance test which is NEET conducted by CBSE for admission in all the government and private colleges of India.

So, you do not need to fill the separate application form for admission in the Wagodia college. Candidates after qualifying in examination will be allotted college on the basis of rank.
14th December 2017, 07:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill the entrance exam form for MBBS in Wagodia medical college Vadodra?

Sorry, there will be no separate entrance examination for admission in government or private colleges in MBBS course other than NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).

The entrance examination is conducted by CBSE every year. The admission in MBBS and BDS course will be offered only if you will qualify in entrance test.

So, you must fill the application form for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission in Wagodia Medical College if you par the cut off score for respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?