27th February 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in the entrance exam of BITS Pilani? How should I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my education from BITS Pilani so I have applied for the entrance exam. I want to know how much should I score in the entrance exam of BITS Pilani? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2017, 07:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in the entrance exam of BITS Pilani? How should I prepare for the exam?

BITSAT is the competitive entrance examination conducted by Birla Institute of Technology for admission in campuses like Pilani, Goa, Dubai. It stands for Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test. Candidates who have done 10+2 with PCM subjects can apply for this exam.

Your aim should be to score as much as possible. The cut off score is generally above 300 marks in any stream of engineering. You should focus on subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Your focus should be to practice last ten years previous year papers of this exam. It is an online test so prototype questions are available.

Make your fundamentals of each subject strong so that you can solve different type of questions asked in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?