5th February 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to find a suitable college for Aeronautical course in South India?

how i can find a suitable aeronautical colleges in south india?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I find a fresher job in South India? I have completed my B.e in EEE in RMK Engineering College
  2. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best Aeronautical Engineering College in South India after scoring 93% in 12th?
  4. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  5. Colleges for Aeronautical engineering in South India?
  6. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India?
  7. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  8. PG Ayurvedic colleges in South India for 12th Medical students?
  9. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  10. Can I find suitable internship now in the month of June?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  12. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  13. Which is the best college for me in South India to get admission in CS?
  14. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  15. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering in reputed college? Which is the best college in India for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become an Astronaut after doing B.E mechanical engineering
  17. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  18. Best Commercial Pialot training center in South India and fee structure for the same? -- [New]
10th February 2012, 09:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find a suitable college for Aeronautical course in South India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i can find a suitable aeronautical colleges in south india?
HI,
For admission in top Aeronautical engineering college you have to qualify the exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
27th April 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to find a suitable college for Aeronautical course in South India?

Sir , I am antony im doing b.e in e.e.e. But im very much intrested in doing aeronauticals engineering . Can I do masters in tat pls guid me sir
26th May 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir this is Ratna Babu from Guntur, in Andhra Pradesh. i have finished my 12th standard with 75%, and now i would like to join in aeronautical engineering. i have not written the qualifying exams like Aieee, IIT. etc...
in this juncture can i have the information abt, management seat, if possible let me know through my e-mail id
thanking you sir,
[email protected]
9th April 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Pls suggest Government Institutes for Aeronautical engineering either in Hyderabad or Bangalore or Chennai
9th April 2013, 11:57 PM
kunal61294

Top Aerospace engineering colleges in India

Listed below are some of the top aerospace engineering colleges in India containing Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu, Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Gujarat, IITs offering Aeronautical Engineering etc. The list has been drawn on the basis of the faculty and facilities made available by the college offering aeronautical engineering in India.

Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana

VSM Aerospace Chelekere Village, Bangalore

Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
10th April 2013, 10:45 AM
ranu44

HELLO,

Some are suitable college for Aeronautical course in South India-------------------

1.Noorul Islam University
2.C.M. Engineering College
3.Amrita University
4.Hindustan Aviation Academy
5.Hindustan Institute Of Technology and Science
6.Nehru college of aeronautics and applied sciences
7.SRM University
8.Sathyabama University
9.Madras Institute of Technology.

This should help
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?