29th December 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Architecture college? What kind of exam I have to give and how much marks needed?

How can i get addmission in archet colage means what kind of exam i hsve to do & how much marks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  3. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  4. How to get admission in JJ college Mumbai? I want to do Architecture further
  5. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  6. How much marks are needed to sit for HS exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  7. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  8. How much marks are needed to get in NATA exam in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?
  9. How much marks are needed to get admission in VNIT college?
  10. Which college will I get in Mumbai? Will I get B.Arch in Asmita College of Architecture?
  11. How much marks are needed to get admission in VNIT college?
  12. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  13. Colleges to choose in Indore after passing PET? Marks needed for those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  15. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  16. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  17. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  18. How much marks are needed to join John College Chennai?
8th June 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Architecture college? What kind of exam I have to give and how much marks needed?

I also want to now how many percent is needed in entrance exam to get admission in college
19th June 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Architecture college? What kind of exam I have to give and how much marks needed?

I have got 88.33% in pcm and 95 marks in chemistry...
suggest me any good college for chemistry hons.
Thank you!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?