30th March 2012, 07:50 PM
seshadrisrinivasan

How much marks are needed to join John College Chennai?

iam completed this year. I need to john the colledge in chennai. How much marks i needed to john here. How much marks i need to get in each and every subject. Pls give this information to me as before yov can.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to join in institute of advanced study in education, Saidapat Chennai?
  2. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  3. How much marks are needed in TANCET to get placed Anna University Chennai
  4. Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?
  5. How much marks are needed to join in sports quota in top 10 engineering college -- [New]
  6. Names and addresses of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. Possibility to get admission in any Engineering college of Chennai with 185 cutoff marks in 12th?
  8. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  9. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  10. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for MBBS if completed 12th from Open Schooling?
  12. How much marks are needed to join IIT college? I am studying in 12th standard
  13. What is the eligibility for B.Com degree?
  14. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How much marks are needed in 12th to join Viscom Course in Loyola College
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  17. How many marks are needed for TANCET exam in counseling?
  18. What is the percentage of marks needed to join Agriculture after passing 12th
31st March 2012, 01:23 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: How much marks are needed to join John College Chennai?

hi
for getting addmission u should have 75% to 90% marks
the individual score in each subject should be 60%
best of luck
thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?