28th December 2012, 06:33 PM
thingpot

How to get admission for B.A 1st year in Annamalai?

how to get admission for ba 1st year in annamalai ... please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. MBA 1st year HR question papers for last 5 years of Annamalai University?
  2. BGL 1st year question papers in Annamalai University -- [New]
  3. How may I get admission in BA English 1st year in Annamalai university?
  4. How may I get BA 1st year previous question papers of sociology in Annamalai university?
  5. How to take admission in 3rd year Sociology in Annamalai University
  6. Annamalai University M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year History of Translation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Annamalai University M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year Phonetics and Phonology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Question papers of 1st year B.Com(CA)?
  9. Annamalai University, M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year Theories of Translation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Annamalai University M.A in Translation Studies-1st Year Morphology and Syntax Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How much is the Examination fee for 1st year of BA in English of Annamalai University?
  12. Details of M.Com admission in Annamalai University and what is the late fees
  13. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  14. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  15. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Past 3 years question papers of MSc Mathematics 1st and 2nd of Annamalai University(DDE)
  17. Model Question Papers of 1st year BCA course of Annamalai University?
  18. Previous 5 years Question Papers of BA Sociology of Annamalai University in Tamil?
26th September 2016, 10:58 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.A 1st year in Annamalai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thingpot View Post
how to get admission for ba 1st year in annamalai ... please give me the details
For taking admission in BA in Annamalai University, you will have to buy Prospectus from the Directorate or any of its Study centre by paying an amount of Rs.100.

Another way is to take the application form through post. You will have to prepare a Demand Draft of Rs.150 in favour of the Director, D.D.E, Annamalai University.

Note that once application form is issued to you, it will not be taken back.

For more information, you may visit: https://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?