11th October 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after doing diploma(Automobile) with 75% marks

Sir i have done my diploma(automobile) with bteup with 75% marks and now i want to get admission in b.tech 2nd year
sir what is the entrance exam syllabus in upsee
please tall me full details on my e-mail id [email protected]
i will highly obliged u.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  2. What is the criteria of marks in B.Tech 1st year to get admission in 2nd year
  3. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech?
  5. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. How to get direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  9. What should I do after doing B.Tech after diploma?
  10. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  13. How to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I have scored 85% marks in 12th
  14. Can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech program in IPU?
  15. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  16. Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata?
  17. SRMEE Btech: do we need aggregate 60% marks in pcm both years of intermediate examination?
  18. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
31st July 2013, 10:12 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after doing diploma(Automobile) with 75% marks

You have to chase for private colleges after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering,there is complete rules for this procedure and only few private and central funded colleges agree this.Such as Madhavras Institute College of Engineering and MADHAVRAO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (Gwalior)is famous for automobile engineering in MP and it can give chance through Diploma.You can get admission in 2nd year directly here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?