13th June 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?

My name is sameer and iam doing mcvc in electronics standerd 12 after that can i get admission in mechanical diploma? Can you please let me know the answer on this? I wanted to know if I can really diploma course. Please let me know the procedure and what to do next?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  4. Competitive exams details after 10th and the scope of Commerce?
  5. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  6. What should I study after completing 10th ICSE to become an Engineer?
  7. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  8. Can I take admission in BCA after completion of diploma?
  9. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  10. Which course I should take up after completion of ME diploma?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  15. What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in B.E 2nd year after having diploma in DCA after 12th?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  18. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2015, 07:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?

MCVC stands for minimum competency based vocational courses which is started by NCERT, New delhi.

Yes, you can apply for diploma after completion of class 12. As you have pursued electronics you must have to get a minimum of 60% marks for admission to diploma program. You can get admission directly to second year of diploma program. If you are interested to pursue higher study you can get admission directly to second year degree program.

To apply for the diploma programs contact the respective colleges for admission. As admission is based on the merit.
13th June 2015, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get lateral entry admission in Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
13th June 2015, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Definitely, you can apply for diploma admission but your 12th qualification is not needed during admission. Only your 10th certificates will count during admission. You have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level and eligibility is just 10th passed from a recognized board.

You have to appear for entrance exam and the rank will help you to get admission in a polytechnic through counselling. The better the rank the better will be the college for your. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam because only a good rank will help you to get admission in a reputed polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?