22nd May 2013, 03:36 PM
bharatypatil

How to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat?

My son have got 99.35 percentile and 104 score in jee main.tell us chance of admission in b tech [mech] in guj.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  2. When will the admission for M.E in E.C be starting in Gujarat? I'm an E.C engineer from Gujarat
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board -- [New]
  4. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  5. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  6. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  8. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  9. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  10. How to get admission through GATE in M.E in Gujarat after completing B.E?
  11. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  12. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  13. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  15. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. What's the admission date for the M.Pharma course in Gujarat?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
15th July 2015, 10:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Gujarat in the B.tech. B.tech stands for the Bachelor of Technology and there are many government and the private colleges to get the admission.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is:-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have the PCM as the main subject.

You have scored 104 marks in the JEE Main but you as you have not given your category it is tough to whether you have qualified in the Mains or not.

List of some of the best B.tech colleges in Gujarat are :-
* IIT Gandhinagar.
* Nirma University Ahmadabad.
* Dhiru Bhai Ambani Group of Institute Ahmadabad.
* Government Engineering College Surat.
* L.D College of Engineering.

These are among the best colleges for technical courses for the in the B.tech. But you need to appear in the entrance examination for the final selection.
24th February 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat?

My son is appearing Std XII from Odisha, under Indian School Certificate examination board, New Delhi in 2018. I am a Defense Person (Serving in Indian Air Force), presently posted at New Delhi. And by Jun 2018 I shall be posted in the state of Gujurat. Please suggest whether my is eligible for GUJCET and what other benefits will he get being the son of Defense person?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?