12th September 2011, 09:33 PM
duro

How to pay for B.A Sociology third year course for DEC Exam?

how much topay for ba sociology third year for dec exam..pleaes tell me how much to be paid

Related Questions:
  1. PTU 3rd Semester Paper Code?
  2. Is M.A. in Sociology through DEC of Madurai kamraj is approved?
  3. Is their any extra increment to me after qualifying the exam of 100w.p.m. in Junior Stenographer post?
  4. Do I have to pay the fees of the college before applying for SNAP exam?
  5. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  6. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How much money is required to be deposited in the bank for IIT JEE form?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Introduction to Sociology (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  10. When are the IIT forms available?
  11. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  12. What is the last date of submission of IIT JEE form online? Fee structure for online submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Can OPENMAT be attempted for 2nd time? Fees to be paid for it?
  15. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  17. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  18. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate? -- [New]
24th February 2018, 10:34 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pay for B.A Sociology third year course for DEC Exam?

You need to pay 120 rupees per course for DEC exam. You can pay the required fees by online with net banking or debit card or credit card. For further details please visit the official website of IGNOU or click the below link.
www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?