6th March 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy through lateral entry?

how can get admission in bachelor of physiotherapy through lateral entry

9th June 2012, 10:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy through lateral entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can get admission in bachelor of physiotherapy through lateral entry

Candidate are eligible for direct admission in to the third semester i,e second year through lateral entry, given one holds a Diploma in Physiotherapy [1 year/two year] after the +2 level in any stream or 3 year diploma in Physiotherapy after Xth from a recognized Institution with a minimum aggregate marks as prescribed by the University or Institute. The duration of the program for such candidates will be 3 and a 1/2 years.
  • Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka
  • Lovely Professional University
9th July 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy through lateral entry?

sir.. am completed physiotherapy 4.1/2 year from m.g.university.but am not pass.i wish to study again physiotherapy. can u help me to study again..
10th October 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir.i am completed my d.p.t 3.1/2 year from paramedical from govt. of bihar health,patna after 2.
i wish to completed my bpt, plz help me to get later entey college name,which take addmision in final year.
22nd January 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am about to complete dpt from private college. Can I get admission in bpt any government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?