20th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for BSc Agriculture course? Does it need any entrance exam?

How to get admission for B.Sc agriculture course?does it need entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  2. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  3. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  4. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  5. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  6. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  7. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?
  8. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Should I need to give any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  10. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?
  14. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  15. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  16. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  17. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  18. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
11th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for BSc Agriculture course? Does it need any entrance exam?

i want to get admission in bsc agriculture, so tell me the procedure
31st January 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for BSc Agriculture course? Does it need any entrance exam?

How many marks required in 12th to get addmission bsc agrre
9th May 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required in 12th to get addmission bsc agrre
17th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

My 2 mark 866 computer science group sheet kedaikkuma bsc augriculture?
5th June 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Is any entrance exam is required for joining in colleges for bsc agricultre and eamcet marks are going to help for join in colleges or not
5th June 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

How to join in colleges about bsc agriculture any entrance xam is required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?