9th May 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Chandigarh Group of Colleges at Landran Campus?

I want admission in chandigarh group of collegs at landran campus . So how can i get admitted in that college

Related Questions:
  1. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  2. Admission in B.Tech in Chandigarh Engineering College Landran after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 3598 in Punjab?
  3. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  6. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  8. Should I stay in Chandigarh Engineering College or shift to IPU delhi college if the former is not refunding the fees? How are both the colleges?
  9. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  10. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  11. Which are the best mechanical M.Tech courses in India
  12. How can I take admission in CEC Landran?
  13. Colleges in Punjab or Chandigarh for Integrated MCA?
  14. Companies going to conduct Off-Campus drives in Chandigarh for BCA students?
  15. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  16. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  17. Where should i apply for doing B.Pharmacy in Punjab?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in CGC Landran, Mohali? I have done diploma degree
14th September 2011, 09:12 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to get admission in Chandigarh Group of Colleges at Landran Campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want admission in chandigarh group of collegs at landran campus . So how can i get admitted in that college
You can apply online for the admission in Chandigarh Group of colleges. There is registration form available on the web site of Chandigarh group of colleges.
Fill the form completely and accurately.

The college official will call you regarding the admission procedure. The person will explain you all the procedure required to get admission in the college.

To obtain the online application form for the admission in Chandigarh group of colleges visit at the below web site.

http://www.cgc.edu.in
14th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Aninkanti

Default Re: How to get admission in Chandigarh Group of Colleges at Landran Campus?

Dear Friend,
You can apply by online for the admission in Chandigarh Group of colleges.
There is registration form available on the web site of Chandigarh group of colleges.
And you have to fillup the form completely and accurately.

You may submit the admission form at the below web site:

www.cgc.edu.in

Best of luck!
12th February 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Chandigarh Group of Colleges at Landran Campus?

How to get a admission in chandigarh group of college & I'm nt give the aieee exam thn how I take admission in this college?
27th February 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How i get admission in Chandigarh Group
of Colleges at Landran after 10 2
(medical group). Please write details of cources.
25th April 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I tried to apply online for admission. Can you tell me please at the end of form there is one option that is calculate the correct result. Please tell me which thing I have to put here.
27th April 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in ece .How can i get admission in btech in cgc landran campus?
10th May 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have no fill the form for aieee, but i want to get the direct admission in cgs.i want to know is it possible or not?
30th May 2012, 01:26 PM

i score 57% in 10+2 from delhi i want to know can i get admission in cec
11th June 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i score 55.4% in 2 from cbse nd i have scored 46 marks in aieee nd my state rank is 9334 can i get admission in btech in cec landran campus
12th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what are the crieteras for admission in cgc?
13th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me eligibility for mba
13th June 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to get a direct admission in cgs after diploma . and this is possible or not.
21st June 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between cce landran and cec landran???? are both the colleges same or they work in shifts?????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply sooooon
5th July 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between cce landran and cec landran???? are both the colleges same or they work in shifts?????? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply sooooon
11th July 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

which entrance exam to apply to admission in this collage
26th July 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i take admission in m.tech...tell me first i fil cgc college landarn or cec landran????nd also tell is there any difference between cgc landarn and cec landran????
26th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i score 71% in automobile engineering diploma i want to know can i get admission in mechanical engg.by leet.
26th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i score 71% in automobile engineering diploma i want to know can i get admission in mechanical engg.by leet.
26th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

7th August 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

can anybody please tell me what to write in the online form in the column of correct result of cgc landran?????? plzzzz help meee.....
30th August 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year of graduation. I had taken admission in m.sc. integrated in engneering physics earlier in kkr university bt now i want to leave this course now after graduation. i hv studied the following subjects during graduation:-
1.inorganic chemistry
2.physical chemistry
3.organic chemistry
4.physics
5.engneering mathematics
so i want to know that may i eligible to take admission in m.sc. chemistry or can i hv any scope in other pg courses in cgc? please reply as soon as possible....i need help.
24th May 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in mba....... Plzzzz tell me about the procedure n the eligibility n fee structure.....plzzzzzz rply me as soon as possible....plzzzz.... Plzzzz.... Plzzzz
30th May 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in CGC landraan in mech. stream . I hav scored 79.67% in PCM from CBSE and my JEE score is56 . plsssssss rplyy me soon.
6th June 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

IN cgc landran registration form what is please calculate the correct result????????????????????????????????
11th June 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What should be done for admission in B.A.LL.B college in cgc landran.........?
12th June 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which college you want to take admission and for what stream..

i have list of college..

just let me know if you want to take direct admission in top colleges of punjab.
16th July 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

eligibilty for MBA OR BBA tell me plzzzz
8th March 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I score 49% in graduation...just want to know can I get admission in mba..please let me know....!!
18th April 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

what will be the procesure of admission in BATHM course and what will be the admission fees and per semester fees for this course?how much total maximum fees will we have to pay in per year?
28th April 2014, 01:05 AM
sunen kumar

Smile Re: How to get admission in Chandigarh Group of Colleges at Landran Campus?

I got 55 prcent marks in diploma of cse I want to addmission in it or cse again.?how get I addmission. .?plz reply.
25th May 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,
how much marks should i have in jee mains to get admission in landra cgc
plz rply...........
20th June 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know can i get admission in cec in btech computer science or in Information technology ?? I ave scored 81%marks in cbse 12th boards.please let me know.
20th June 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know can i get admission in cgc ??? I have scored 81% in cbse boards.can i get admission in computer science or in Information technology??
10th January 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

helo sir m persuing diploma in last sem ...i wnt to btch in cgc clg..wthout aieee tst...is that posible or nt...
12th June 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i am student of Kashmir govt polytechnic college Srinagar i have completed diploma in computer science .Now i want to take admission in ur college plz give me criteria
30th May 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Could I admission in cgc in B Tech with 95.33% in 12th in pseb and 91 marks in jee (main).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?