12th January 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the course of Hospital Administration in USA in summer?

dear sir i am a doctor iam not a resident of usa iwant to do course in hospital administration in usa in summer iwant to know where and how ican get admission can you suggest some college near alabama i will be very thank ful to you

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  3. How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  6. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  7. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  8. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  9. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  10. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  11. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  12. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  14. How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics
  15. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Hospital Administration?
  16. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  18. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
2nd February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in the course of Hospital Administration in USA in summer?

dear sir,
i m commerce student.
can i get admission in hospital management?
1st December 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in the course of Hospital Administration in USA in summer?

i did mbbs and now i want to do mba in hospital management in usa so tell me the procedure and is there any exam which i hav to pass to get admission ??
5th February 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the same ....how to get admission in hospital management in USA
20th January 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I AM MDS IN PROSTHODONTICS. I WANT TO PURSUE HEALTH COURSE IN USA. HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN UNIVERSITY OF USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?