11th March 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in CS in June Term? Duration of the course and books required for admission?

1. What can I get in Admission in C.S. In June term.
2 what duration for this course.
3 what Books require for the course.
4 what is the Fees of course.
5. Where I have to come for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Vector institute good to pursue embedded course?
  2. How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?
  3. Can I be eligible for CS after completing graduation(B.Com) with 72%
  4. Eligibility for ICWAI course?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  7. Last Date of Registration for ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about short term course CIPET Hajipur? When admission starts? Duration of course and date to apply?
  9. What is the admission charge for B.Ed IGNOU? What is the duration of the course? Procedure for admission?
  10. How to do ICWAI course? I have done B.Com final with 44% marks
  11. Admission to CS course? Fees and subjects included? Duration of the course?
  12. What is the last date of registration of ICWA? -- [New]
  13. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com?
  14. Can I do B.Ed course now at the age of 40 years? What is the duration of this course and the fees required?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  16. What is the eligibility for CS executive programme/examination?
  17. How can I get admission in ICWAI? I am a B.Com final year
  18. How to do ICWA course? I have passed B.Com from Bangalore University
1st December 2016, 11:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in CS in June Term? Duration of the course and books required for admission?

CS Course Duration & Fees
- CS Foundation Course : 8 Months & Rs.4500/-
- CS Intermediate Course : 10 Months & Rs.9000/-
- CS Final Course : 10 Months & Rs.12,000/-

CS Course Eligibility

Foundation Course
You must have passed (10+2) from a recognized institute.

Intermediate Course
You must have passed Bachelor's Degree or CS Foundation Course from a recognized institute.

Final Course
You must have passed CS Intermediate Course from a recognized institute.

CS Course Admission

Last Date of Admission
- 30th September for appearing June month exam of next year.
- 31st March for appearing December month exam of the same year.

Skills Required For Good CS
- Honest
- Capability to Work Hard
- Dedicated
- Knowledge of Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Auditing etc.
- Adaptability to Follow Difficult Time Schedule

Employment Areas For CS
- Banks
- Company Law Board
- Stock Exchange
- Consultancy Firms
- Government Departments
- Private Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?