13th January 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in KG at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur?

My son is four & half years old. His DOB is 05/08/2013. How can I admit him in 2018-2019 academic session in KG in St. Xavier's School in Jaipur? Is he eligible for KG based on his age? From, when the application form will start for this school? Also, provide fees details of this school.

15th January 2018, 10:26 AM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in KG at St. Xavier's School, Jaipur?

Yes he is eligible to get admission in St. Xavier School, Jaipur. Minimum age required for KG in this school is 3 years and he is above this limit. The school select his students after a short interview with student and with parents. Once they approve then you can complete admission related formalities.

For admission in school you need to fill an application form. School release application form for new students in the month of march. Date is not known because it changes year to year. You can get details regarding school fee, Faculty etc from admission brochure.
15th January 2018, 02:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You must have to fulfill below given age criteria for getting the admission:

Junior KG: 3 and half years as on the year of admission.

Senior KG: 4 and half years as on the year of admission.

These are the documents which you have to submit while taking admission:

- Birth Certificate

-Two passport size photo

-Parents Photograph

- Application Form
15th January 2018, 05:32 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, she is eligible to get admission in KG level. Please submit your daughter's details with the application form to the St. Xavier's school . They will notify you if they select your daughter.
15th May 2019, 06:07 AM
Unregistered

My daughter's birth date is 04 March 2015 .. She is in KG now .. I want to get her admitted in St.Xaviers. when is the correct time to get her there and in which grade ??
5th November 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is the a lottery system for the Kg and class 1 once the interview is done there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?