23rd March 2011, 02:31 PM
Simranjit kaur89

How to get admission in M.Tech CSE in Punjab University? Would my GATE score be counted?

I have done my b.tech in cse branch this year.how to get admission in m.tech in cse in punjab university? would my gate score count in that?

Related Questions:
  1. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  3. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  5. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
  6. Does GATE score mandatory to get admission for Ph.D course in CSE?
  7. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  9. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  10. Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Tech(CSE) in Punjab Technical University?
  11. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  12. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  13. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  14. Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?
  15. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score
  16. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  18. Admission in M.Tech after scoring a GATE score of 587?
24th March 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech CSE in Punjab University? Would my GATE score be counted?

I m doing Btech in IT and i m in last sem.i wants to take admission in Punjabi Uni for Mtech .But i don't know the criteria can you please help me????///
28th December 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech CSE in Punjab University? Would my GATE score be counted?

when will the forms for of punjab university for mtech in cse will come
10th May 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

how cn i get admission for mtech??
18th July 2012, 01:53 PM
samatha89
Member+

Punjabi University, Patiala has announced Counseling for admission to vacant seats of B.Tech.-1st year (Computer Engineering) on the basis of AIEEE-2011 Rank/10+2 and M.Tech-1st Year (Mechanical Engineering) Part Time & Regular at Yadavindra College of Engineering, Talwandi Sabo will be held on 29th August 2011(Monday) 10.00 AM. To know more detailed information about the admission process click here B.Tech-1st (CE) & M.Tech-1st(ME) 2011-12 Admissions
14th August 2012, 02:52 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

If you want to get admission in M.Tech in Punjab University, Chandigarh as you have done your B.Tech in CSE then you should have to appear in GATE Entrance exam. Yes of course, rank you get in this will be countable. Only on basis of this you'll be able to get admission in M.Tech.

So, start preparation and do your best.

Wish you all the very best.
14th August 2012, 03:00 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

If you want to get admission in M.Tech in Punjab University, Chandigarh as you have done your B.Tech in CSE then you should have to appear in GATE Entrance exam. Yes of course, rank you get in this will be countable. Only on basis of this you'll be able to get admission in M.Tech.

So, start preparation and do your best.

Wish you all the very best.
24th April 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

can u plz provid me the link for pu for m.tech with gate
27th August 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

is there Mtech cs in PU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?